View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 11:12 AM   #71
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
I haven't tried it on the Forma, but I can definitely confirm that it's pulling stuff from hidden folders on my H2O .
Ick, I explicitly have all my stuff in hidden folders so that Nickel doesn't take half an hour (or more!) if I should happen to use USB on it. This idiotic scanning business is horrifically broken by design.

Edit
Unless something has rather significantly improved since 4.5, which took ~25 minutes to scan a mere 500 MB of content. But frankly the fact that it takes 20-30 seconds for just a few documents doesn't lead me to believe it has…

Last edited by Frenzie; 09-17-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote