View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 08:36 PM   #21
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kso View Post
@RbnJrg: The problem with the images has, as far as I can see, nothing to do with the images but is due to the bug the Voyage suffers from, as Hitch reported. The Code (and images) I'm using works everywhere else, except on the Voyage Preview.
No. I knew you should be doing something wrong I attach an .epub with the correct code. Open it with Kindle Previewer 2.94 and 3.29; in all devices you'll see the things correctly, even in Kindle Voyage preview. And also you have "enhanced typesetting" in Previewer 3.29. Of course, I'm using pure css so you'll need to write code for K7. But regarding all other formats, your issues are solved (at least, that is what I think )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.png
Views:	373
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	170279 Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.png
Views:	361
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	170280

Regards
Rubén

EDIT: Of course, I used a background color and borders; you can remove that.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Images in CSS tables.epub (109.3 KB, 213 views)

Last edited by RbnJrg; 03-18-2019 at 08:40 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote