View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 11:13 PM   #9
Silverty
Connoisseur
Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Spam spam spam
How can you be using it "long long time" if it was only launched recently ?

Looks well dodgy

The Google play store listing, if it is the same app, has an unreadable developer address in a non English language and warns of in app purchases.

So Why does a reader app need in app purchases?

And are there rules here about posting URLs to Dodgy apkupdate sites

Caveat emptor and all that. Perhaps mods can check how legit this is

Developer Address
ул.Плеханова, дом 4А, этаж 2, пом. 12, ком. 13, офис 48B, Москва, Россия, 111123
I think it's because there was an older version out before. That's why this one is called Eboox New. Not sure but I thought I saw that it said somewhere when I was looking at reviews and such.

Last edited by Silverty; 03-03-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Wording error
Silverty is offline   Reply With Quote