View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 11:11 PM   #8
Silverty
Connoisseur
Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I got curious and downloaded Eboox from the play store to my Android phone and I looked it over. I normally use Moon+ or the Kindle app.

I thought it looked pretty good. It has a nice selection of features. There aren't many features but it has the ones I care about, at least it seems in the half hour I spent with it.

The interface, though, is clunky. It takes a bit of figuring out.

I'm not sure I'll keep it. I'll play with it some more and decide. I think I'm happy with Moon+.

Barry
That's funny because I didn't find it clunky at all. Just a simple clean reading app which is all I wanted. I don't need all those special features like highlighting or whatever.

I tried Moon+ but I didn't find it 'pretty' enough for me. Lol I know shallow.
Silverty is offline   Reply With Quote