View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:59 PM   #570
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieh View Post
Just got the Mars and updated its system to the latest and I don't see the play store on it, at least not working. As for Android 6, a VERY truncated version, just vaguely looks like it!
It is fully fledged 6.0 it just has a skin over most of it and does not have the traditional notification shade. To get the Play Store follow this to get the framework installed so that it will show up and work. I grabbed these shots off ADB. It also has a stock settings location vs the Boyue one as well, I for instance turned on developer options then turned all animations to .5x speed like I do on all android devices I use.

Malcolm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.png
Views:	873
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	169116   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.png
Views:	796
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	169117   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.png