View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #30
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Patches v25 with new "Change pop-up footnote font-family" patch

I've released patches v26 with a new "Change pop-up footnote font-family" patch by me

This patch was made at the request of jackie_w:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@geek1011,

Strike while the iron's hot, I say. Now you're in tracker mood, searching for new patches to conquer ...

Can I put in a request for you to look for where the font-family used for pop-up footnote text is set?

Footnote text font-size can already be patched in nickel (RegularTouchLabel variable, thanks to jcn363 for that snippet). But, so far, any attempt to change font-family has not worked.
You're welcome! The reason why it didn't work for you is that even though the RegularTouchLabel is used in the ConfirmationDialog, the ConfirmationDialog>#text styling overrides it.

Now, I have 2 more requests to do (I've done 3!): the page turn buttons (waiting for rogerinnyc to send me logs), and the large top/bottom margins when headers/footers are disabled.

Last edited by geek1011; 11-07-2018 at 07:10 PM.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote