View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #347
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
changed start script for Plato 0.4.1+

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskerville View Post
Plato will rely on a new environment variable in the next release:

Code:
export MODEL_NUMBER=$(cut -f 6 -d ',' /mnt/onboard/.kobo/version | sed -e 's/^[0-]*//')
Please update the launch scripts accordingly.
Since the next release of Plato will possibly predate the next KSM update, I upload the Plato related script now separately. Please extract KoboRoot.tgz from the uploaded archive, copy it into .kobo, and install it (KSM: handle update ...)

I have uploaded an updated version that you can use for plato 0.6.1+ (and perhaps some versions earlier too).

I uploaded an updated version for plato 0.7.9. I took the script from https://github.com/rtiangha/kobo-sta...ases/tag/clara.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KBStartMenu_09_plato_4.1.zip (761 Bytes, 689 views)
File Type: zip KBStartMenu_09_plato_6.1.zip (573 Bytes, 599 views)
File Type: zip KBStartMenu_09_plato_0.7.9.zip (808 Bytes, 395 views)

Last edited by tshering; 12-20-2019 at 03:16 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote