View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:45 AM   #4
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
I have no problem with people who offer suggestions or constructive criticism. But when someone's criticism is essentially, "only my opinion is valid" or "give me the feature I demand even if nobody else needs it" or "do it my way or you suck!" then it is neither constructive nor helpful. Sadly, all too often online discussions that should prove worthwhile as opportunities for people to express opinions and exchange ideas toward a general shared goal, devolve into shouting matches, name calling, other types of immature behavior. I'd like to think that if I was a developer, I'd respond positively to reasoned discussion and helpful suggestions, but if I was subject to the sorts of criticism found in these sorts of threads (and I'm not referring just to this thread or just to Marvin...), I'd likely throw in the towel, run for the hills, and find another avenue to generate some revenue.
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote