View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 12:49 AM   #16
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Hey all, what a lot of info popped up in all these replies!

Thanks for the option of deleting clipboard history in newer versions --- one more reason I MUST stop procrastinating and upgrade! I guess because the "Undo" cache seems to empty each time you Save in Sigil, I assumed any clipboard history was wiped out at that time as well (if I thought about it all...)

@KevinH --- For some reason, my Monaco Monospace font does not show up in the drop-down. So I have just got in the habit of handling it manually.

Thanks to all for some interesting tidbits of info!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote