View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #68
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Diffulgia and I have talked about eBooks.com a little bit. He mentioned several benefits of buying from them including, if I'm not mistaken, that their ebooks are DRM-Free.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to open the email in a browser, as we can with so many ones that we get. If you think that you might be interested, all that I can recommend is going to their website and search and look around until you find these $1.99 Penguin deals.
You are mistaken, I just looked at an ebook that says that you can either read online or download a secure ePub.

I didn't see anything on the front page that jumps out with $1.99 Penguin deals. Did the email list every book individually with a link, or is there anywhere in the email a link that says "if you can't read this in your email program click here"?
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote