View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:09 AM   #69
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
I've heard you can force Kindle for PC 1.19 to download books in AZW3 by removing the file “%localappdata%\Amazon\Kindle\application\renderer-test.exe”. You can also give it a new name. The next time K4PC is launched, any books already downloaded in KFX format will no longer open and will need to be removed and re-downloaded (as AZW3).

Haven't tried it myself as I'm on a Mac, and unfortunately there's no similar work around for K4Mac
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote