View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 03:35 AM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNT View Post
This is very worrying to read, since I am also on 4.4 and thinking to go back to 4.0.4, since many things do not seem to work properly on 4.4...

Have they given up on making 4.4 work? This version is very old and still seems very beta, even alpha with things like the front light and bluetooth not working as expected.

Anyway, I will try to install 4.0.4 today and will report my experience.
Don't worry, the work on upgrade to 4.4 is in process.
Those files for 4.4 on our download site are indeed outdated and were offered just as prove that we are working on it. Since there were rather a small quantity of users, who downloaded them, I just didn't replaced them with newer versions. We have a handful user, who orders and tests newer versions regularly. If you want to test latest version for you device, just let a message on contact page. Anyway, as I already mentioned in other posts, according to some leading developers of Onyx they are going finally to migrate to 4.4 within of the next 6-8 weeks.

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-15-2017 at 04:09 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote