View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 01:20 PM   #15
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Price, keyboard, memory and hard drive, reputation of the Lenovo. I cannot use a separate keyboard because of my work area. I type on my lap and generally on the move. The number pad forces my hands off center because the mouse is moved over on many laptops that have it. I have replaced keyboards because I wear them out. I type A LOT when I'm writing a novel. I need a very reliable workhorse.

Worst case I could try working at a desk or table, but why mess with something that is working very well for me? I do work at a table sometimes, but generally only when doing artwork so the keyboard is very important to me.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote