View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #30
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
FREE Summer Olympics Related Activity Book. High Quality.

A homeschool company called Knowledge Quest is offering a free PDF of a child's activity book, related to the 2016 Summer Olympics which is opening in Rio in just a few days.

My Country Book will help your children record their favorite Olympic moments while reinforcing their geography knowledge and providing an interesting keepsake notebook to enjoy when it is finished.

I downloaded the book just to see how it looked. I don't know why I'm saying this (I guess that I have low expectations for homeschool material), but I was actually impressed! It looks fun and very educational.

Here is the direct download link. There are no copyright issues; in fact, the email that I received about it states, We welcome you to share this fun freebie with your friends. They will get instant download access when you send them to this link . . . . Feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter or wherever you prefer to spend time online.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 08-01-2016 at 11:54 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote