View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 02:52 AM   #446
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Here are a couple of more free downloads from Books in Motion; I didn't see these listed in the OP. I have to wonder how good they are, given that neither one of them are sold at Audible. Anyway, find out all about them by following the links below:

Treasure of Sorat. By Anthony G. Wedgeworth, narrated by Jerry Sciarrio.

The Team from Hell. By Loren Robinson, narrated by Rusty Nelson. Don't let the four-letter word in the title scare you, the audio is rated "G."
Thanks - updated the OP to include Team From Hell. Treasure of Sorat was in the link.

I also created a post in the Archives and listed all 20 audiobooks that are currently free. The vast majority of these books are short stories.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote