View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #166
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
I just noticed that Amazon / Audible still has "The Blue Fairy Book" by Andrew Lang available for free. To get it don't forget to get the Kindle book (here) before getting the Audible edition (here). NOTE: I'm only about 75% certain on the Audible link, so I would recommend buying the Audible edition through Amazon as you're buying your Kindle book (there will be a link on the "thanks for buying" page).

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote