View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 03:55 PM   #397
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Also FWIW: I did just get a followup email from Amazon which concluded: The launch is not in plans as for now.

I'd certainly consider one that had the features now requiring JB and fiddling with the files in Calibre. Screensavers with the JB. adding fonts rather than embedding, narrowing margins and leading with Calibre. But we know that's not going to happen. Faster processor, more memory or waterproofing wouldn't do it for me, but a warmer color frontlight might help. Maybe there will be something interesting I haven't thought of. I've considered Kobo but really am enjoying the Origami cover and would hate to lose that. Not sure enough of my capability to try the serial JB. All my kindles before the KV have been jailbroken and I miss that. Am waiting for the release....
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote