View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #592
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Another KSM 08 test version

Why another KSM 08 test version? 1.) Because I did a lot of changes since the last test version. 2.) Since I will be away for about two weeks and cannot give any support during this time, I do not want to publish this version now as a release version. On the other hand, I do not want to hold it back.

Installation and so on is as in post #490. If there is already a KSM 08 version on your device, you have to remove it completely before installing the new version. You can do this by deleting /adds/kbmenu and /mnt/onboard/.adds/kbmenu_user. One way to achieve this is
  • copy delete_KSM.sh to /mnt/onboard/.adds/kbmenu_user/scripts
  • select (KSM home) user scripts > delete_KSM.sh

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Attached Files
File Type: zip KSM08prep03.zip (6.92 MB, 756 views)
File Type: zip delete_KSM08.zip (257 Bytes, 672 views)
File Type: zip kbmenupngs.zip (34.0 KB, 533 views)

Last edited by tshering; 10-08-2015 at 03:38 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote