View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 10:02 PM   #38
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I have a pretty old release on my Android tablet but mine opens in the File Manager and I have to navigate to where my ebooks are stored. I haven't set it up much.

You normally select your files to read from Koreader's File Manager.

Tap at the top of the screen to bring down the menus.

There is a top menu in the File Manager and both top and bottom menus in the reader with a book/document open.

Can you find those?

Luck;
Ken

OK, I put the current release on my tablet. Playing with PDFs looks mostly normal. There are a few new menu items since I last looked at PDFs on the tablet.

I am finding the current release a little flaky on my tablet, so I removed it and have version "koreader-android-arm-linux-androideabi-v2014.11-222-gdb420d2.apk" on now,
it seems much more stable. There were a number of changes made that were intended to improve performance on some Android devices, after this version. They don't seem to have worked out that way for my tablet. You might want to try that earlier release, as I did.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 05-23-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote