View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #64
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I've been reluctant to set a challenge, because for me, reading is a like a delicious stolen pleasure. I don't want to turn it into work. However, i admire what everyone else is doing, and can see the appeal. So, after a lot of thought, i've decided on three worthy goals for 2015.

Firstly, take a lunch break away from my desk at least once a week, and go somewhere quiet, where i can read for a few minutes. I've recently discovered that reading on my ipod touch is very comfortable, so there is no need to take my ereader to work, especially as Amazon can syncs them.

Secondly, cut back deeply on buying new ebooks, and read instead from my existing hoard.

Thirdly, organize my books in Calibre, so i can get a better handle on what i've already got.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote