View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #36
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Welcome to 2015! Why am I just now saying this? It might be because I just got back from my New Years' vacation. But it might also be that Amazon finally realized that December is over and has a new Whispersync for voice freebie for us. This month's title is "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells. The audio version is from Blackstone Audio, so those of you who collect audiobook versions like trading cards this is different from the Listening Library version you may have from Sync or Random House's Facebook page. To get the freebie, first get the Kindle version here, then get the Audible version here.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound