View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 07:34 AM   #7
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post

What are your reading goals for the year? Any specific series or authors you want to try?
My reading goals for 2015 is the same as 2014....trying to complete series. I have so many started and not finished, as my habit was to jump around frantically. It took a good 6 months to correct, so I am going to keep at it. Right now I am listening to the entire Kerrelyn Sparks Love at Stake series. Since that is paranormal, I am trying not to read in that genre at the same time. So I am reading a historical romance series right now. (Victoria Alexander's Millworth Manor). After that I believe I'll go with romantic suspense. (I finished Cherry Adair's T-Flac series, but there is a related title, Black Magic, which I'd like to read).

I still have a long, long list of incomplete series, so I'll keep plugging away. I have to check my lists and spread sheets to see how many I finished in 2014. I haven't compiled my statistics yet, although my "2014 books I've read" shelf in Goodreads says 251.