View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #476
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Nice thanks...just what I was looking for in a windows test device!
The one trick you'll need to know is for storing the offline GPS maps. The phone's storage is low enough that you might only be able to store one or two maps into the internal storage. So you need to store them on the SD card. That's where this trick comes in, you have to get an app e-mailed to you and that app allows you to redirect map downloads to the SD card instead of to internal storage. Convoluted.

I've enjoyed the 520 as a podcast player/GPS Nav/FM radio/....