View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
New York or bust, Pilgrimage

Overall target: 120 books, at least 100 of which have to be read
New York: 12 books
Pilgrimage: 12 books
Mt. TBR: 12 paper books
Good Reads TBR: 24 books

Plus: I've been organizing my elibrary and I have no reason to buy anything at all in the coming year. That's not going to happen, so I'm going to try to hold it to an average of one ebook purchased per week.

Finally, I've decided on a long-term goal of reading all of Wodehouse in chronological order (I've been working my way through the school stories). I won't get bent out of shape if I can't locate a particular book or if I get a little out of order, but that's my framework.

I'm too lazy to list my books here, so here's a link to my 2015 list at Goodreads.

Last edited by issybird; 12-30-2014 at 03:18 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote