View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:57 AM   #6
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Houston, we have a problem!

I thought I'd stay up all night and try to get all my tables re-done, and as soon as I started on the first one in the book I ran into a problem. Here's a screenshot of how it ended up looking in ADE. As I mentioned in my last reply, I thought I'd give it (the table, and all tables) a left margin of 3.2em -- which is the same that I have my poems and "blockquotes" set at -- but giving the table that margin seems to move the whole table into the right-hand margin by that much (if I delete that margin-left:3.2em then everything looks okay).

I tried different things -- using padding instead of margin (then the table goes flush-left, no indentation at all), and giving the table a right margin of 3.2em, too (no effect all), and I have no idea what to do.

Any ideas? If you need more info, feel free to ask away -- here's a screenshot of how it's turning out, though. You can see the problem toward the bottom of the table, where there's the line in the right-hand column that says "I carried a good part on my back."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	walden-table-new.png
Views:	263
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	131207  
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote