View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #14
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Yes, I would like clarification on this one. My interpretation was that the nomination should be both about the region and by someone from that region. So even though the Mahabharata was of great importance in much of South East Asia, it would count as South Asia because it emanates from India.

By the same token, a book by, say, Somerset Maugham set in SE Asia would not qualify because although he lived there and knew the area, he was not from one of those countries.

Sun surfer, is it worth including something about this in the "blurb" so we are all clear?

ETA: Sorry - I was writing this when sun surfer put up his response.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote