View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 06:34 PM   #62
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Uh-Oh! Thanks for the info, sorry for the disappointment!
Thanks Kenny. Appreciate the sympathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
This doesn't sound good, more bad ones than good one right now

I gave up with the PW2 when it first came out, I had two and sent them both back, ended up getting one in May this year. Sounds like bad lots always come at launch dates. If mine isn't any good it will go back and I'll order a PW2 wifi.
I know, it's concerning. Some people are very happy with theirs though, so there's great ones out there, no doubt. I think for me even if the screen was even, I still may not have kept it. I just don't know if the sharper font is worth the price for me, especially considering I wasn't all that thrilled with the page press buttons either. So pointless for me to have kept it either way.
Excited to try the H20 and if that doesn't work out, back to my PW2 I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
Sorry to hear. I had similar issues - hope I don't with my Voyage. It will go back. Where online or in-store can you buy the Kobo H20 in the US?

Anyone?
Thanks pghaworth. Hope you have better luck. You can buy the Kobo direct from their site and also at some Canadian shops online as well. Indigo and Chapters online I believe carry them? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also Best Buy Canada. I'm going to go over the border (not too far for a road trip) and try Best Buy Canada myself. I don't really want to order it online.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote