View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Wish List

As the title says, this is a wish list for members to list items they're interested in. If anyone sees a great deal on these items, please post the deal and send a PM to the member making the request. To get on this list, just post your request and I'll add you.

• tubemonkey --> 1TB ext port HD, TV w/ HDMI
  • library addict --> 2-3TB ext standard hard drive
  • Froide --> ext battery charger (3000mAh & 10,000+mAh), Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (16GB & 32GB)
  • Catlady --> 7" Android tablet w/ mSD slot, 1TB ext portable hard drive
  • din155 --> bluetooth headphone, ext battery charger (10,000+ mAh)
  • Shane R --> <$75 Windows 8.1 tablet
  • silverraven --> $250 million winning lottery ticket, Sansa Clip+ or Clip Zip, Kin 4 NT Black
  • peachiekene --> digital photo frame (good quality)
  • sadievan --> Kindle Paperwhite 2 (WiFi w/ SO)
  • eschwartz --> 2~4GB USB flash drives (cheap, qty: ~10)
  • xendula --> Nexus 9, Galaxy Note 4 or Note Edge
  • Prestidigitweeze --> Kin Voyage (wifi, no ads), iPad mini 2 (32 or 64GB) or Nex 9 (32GB wifi), LG G3 or HTC M8 (both unlocked or T-Mob compat)

PS -- I'm not Santa Claus - for those of you who think I am, I still have some coal left over from last year just itching to get into your stockings

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-27-2014 at 01:19 PM.