View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Unofficial 32-bit Legacy Windows Build

32-bit Legacy Windows Sigil Build

I've been able to use this build of Sigil on Windows XP, Vista and Window 7. It will have to be XP w/SP3, though--nothing less will suffice. Processors must support SSE2. No guarantees this will work for you, though. The latest (v0.9.13) was compiled with Visual Studio 2013 using a custom compiled version of Qt5.6.2 targeting XP and disabling ssl. The WMF backend was disabled to force Qt to use DirectShow for audio/video. You're on your own about what video/audio codecs will work where.

The main differences between this and the official Sigil release is the use of VS2013 instead of VS2015; It's using a custom-compiled Qt5.6.2 that targets Windows XP; It uses Python 3.4.x instead of 3.5.x.

I'll try to maintain this legacy build as long as it's feasible and relatively painless for me to do so.

The latest 32-bit Legacy Windows Sigil version can always be found at:
https://github.com/dougmassay/legacy...eleases/latest

Please don't use the official Sigil channels to report bugs if you're using this version. This is an unsupported/unofficial version of Sigil. You may mention issues here and I'll see what I can do, though.

The sha256 checksum for the installer is attached to the Github release page. Please use it to verify that you're downloading the file I uploaded.

The fingerprint for my GPG public key follows in case you'd like to verify the gpg signature attached to Github release page as well.

Code:
B5A5 6206 AB0F BC1A 24EF AB8A A166 D29A 8FCD AC63

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-20-2019 at 09:45 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote