View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:12 PM   #19
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kaznelson/@barsanuphe: p_isArchived set to 1 for a non-Cloud collection feels weird to me. I haven't checked on an up-to-date device yet (it's obviously 0 on all my old dumps, where there wasn't any Cloud Collections support), but @kaznelson: were you checking with a Cloud Collection? Does creating a new 'local' (possibly by making sure one with the same name doesn't already exists as a CC?) collection w/ wireless off sets this to 1?

@barsanuphe: No hurry, that was mostly me thinking out loud so that I don't forget about it ;p.

As for p_collectionCount, according to the comments: -- How many collections (int) (used for filtering). So, yeah, that doesn't help much (filtering where? how? when?). .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-30-2014 at 12:15 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote