View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #63
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
There, updated the snapshots .

The DropBear issue *should* be fixed, give me a shout if it still breaks w/ some weird clients .

As mentioned, Python now ships with the sqlite3 module; and a couple of third-party modules (requests, unidecode, cffi).
I tweaked the install scripts, don't be alarmed if it takes more time than before to 'install', that's normal .
I left the sqlite3 binary in (the CLI client), since, while mostly redundant because it ships with the vanilla firmware, it's basically free at 65KB .
And on the subject of SQLite, while the K4/5/PW/PW2 binaries are built with ICU support, the legacy binaries aren't (because we'd need the ICU data, and it's huge, and since we don't have unified packages for those, it gets pretty ridiculous (150MB! )).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-26-2014 at 08:11 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote