View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
il_mix
Enthusiast
il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
The kepub update seems due to some settings in calibre kobo plugins. I've re-sent to the device from a Calibre without plugins and now I can see it is a simple epub from kobo library.

Another strange behavior.
The links don't pop-up no more, but sometimes they simply jump to the link, sometimes they jump to the link and show the bottom and top toolbars, like when you click on the bottom of the page. From a fast test, it seems that a link that goes forward (e.g. from ch01.xhtml to an anchor in ch03.xhtml) will show the toolbars. A link that goes backwards (from ch04.xhtml to an anchor in ch02.xhtml) works correctly.
Speechless...
Any hints?

I've attached a sample epub file. Going to anchors in the same file works correctly. Going from chapter 2 to an anchor in chapter 1 works correctly. Going from chapter 1 to an anchor in chapter 2 works, but displays the toolbars.

Tech specs:
Epub made and sent to device with Calibre
Device: Kobo Touch
Firmware: 3.3.0

NOTE:
Trying to re-edit the books, I've seen that the .xhtml files are filled with "koboSpan" garbage. But I don't think this is the problem (the attached epub don't have garbage spans and still behave this way).
Attached Files
File Type: epub test - mix.epub (3.8 KB, 372 views)
il_mix is offline   Reply With Quote