View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 01:55 PM   #177
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
What I've done with one of your covers.
Hey crutledge

Love that you love my covers

Yes, I'm finally back people! After a lot of renovation-work at my home (that took forever!!!) I finally found the time to get back here and start on a new cover. Crutledge motivated me

I'm not sure what to make, what you would like to have, what kind of ornaments, design, with or without book-edge... so you have to tell me. You can post me links to any covers or covers of mine you especially like and show me what you want to see more of.
(@crutledge: I tried to look up your covers but you are posting so much that I had trouble to really find out. So you have to tell me more to come up with stuff for you.)

So, what is new: I bought me a grafic-tablet and tried to draw an ornament myself (keep in mind that it is my first try... just saying). I'm not that good at drawing but not THAT bad either. You can see the result down below.

This cover is totally created by myself! If you want in detail what I did, just ask as many questions as you like, I will try to answer them.

As you can see it is only one cover in different colour and I also tried a more used look. What do you think?

Mini

For all who lost the overview in this thread, go to the first post to find links to all covers, examples, tutorials and drawings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Linen Cover 15.jpg
Views:	1015
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	124447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Linen Cover 16.jpg
Views:	985
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	124448   Click image for larger version

Name:	Linen Cover 17.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	124464  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Linen Cover 15.zip (5.07 MB, 783 views)
File Type: zip Linen Cover 16.zip (5.03 MB, 769 views)
File Type: zip Linen Cover 17.zip (4.73 MB, 1029 views)

Last edited by MiniMouse; 06-22-2014 at 08:26 AM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote