View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #2103
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Countdown to Sync

Welcome to another week of waiting until Sync begins and we all drown in free audiobooks. In the meantime, I'll try and keep you all entertained with some different freebie opportunities (some better than others) that I've sniffed out. This week (a day early because I'll be driving all day tomorrow) is a new set of audiobooks from our friends over at Random House audio. Visit TryAudiobooks.com for a brand-new set of titles for your listening pleasure. Included in the new batch are:
  • "Jack Reacher's Rules" by Lee Child
  • "Lost and Found in Cedar Cove" by Debbie Macomber
  • "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll
  • "Griftopia" by Matt Taibbi
  • "The Darwin Elevator" by Jason M. Hough
  • "Garlic and Sapphires" by Ruth Reichi

Not long to go now. Hope you enjoy these pleasant distractions until Sync.

skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote