View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:53 AM   #550
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokowa View Post
one can not export an annotated pdf file as a flattened pdf file on the device, i.e. flattening can not be done on the device, but annotations are saved to PDF files. Annotations can also be saved to Workspace. As to my knowledge, flattening pdf files is different from exporting.

The annotated pdf HERE Attachment 121136
Great !!! Thnx !!!

All I was really interested in was, is it possible to transfer annotated pdf to PC computer or iPad and read it and further annotate it there using some pdf reader ? and it is !!! so no need for flattening it for me on the DPT-S1 beforehand

_Pdf annotated in DPT-S1 opened on PC in Foxit reader; although DPT-S1 is b/w device it uses blue and red coded ink that can be seen as such on a color screen.

Last edited by markom; 04-02-2014 at 03:36 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote