View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #1692
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Whispersync for Voice - Free Audiobook for Jan 2014 -- exp 31 Jan

Step 1 - buy the free ebook from Kindle
Step 2 - follow the Whispersync link to Audible to buy the free audiobook

Note: Audible does not have the audiobook priced for free yet. If it doesn't come up for free after following the above steps, call Audible (1-888-283-5051) and explain it to them. In my case, the rep gave me a credit for the amount of the book while I was talking to him. It showed up on a page refresh and I made the purchase. The price ($0.99 for me) was deducted from that credit.

Quote:
Audible Editor Reviews

Author Arnold Bennett lived a busy life. He was a prolific English writer who moved to France and became a high-ranking bureaucrat. He also dabbled in film and opera, and had a rich personal life. How to Live on 24 Hours a Day is chock full of Bennett’s tried-and-true advice. Bennett urges his audience to live authentic and ambitious lives. For Bennett, time is the great equalizing currency: No one can choose their allotment, or accrue additional time. So you must spend what you have wisely. Narrator Eric Brooks has an august British accent, and he expounds with the authority Bennett himself would have employed. Brooks methodically explains Bennett’s techniques for increasing concentration and self-awareness, both key tools to increase productivity and time efficiency.

Publisher's Summary

This classic personal time-management book, originally published in 1908, has inspired generations of men and women to live deliberate lives. Not just another collection of timesaving tips, this book is more of a challenge to leave behind mundane everyday concerns, focus on pursuing one's true desires, and live the fullest possible life. Reflection, concentration, and study techniques make it easier to accomplish more truly rewarding undertakings than anyone ever dreamed possible.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 01-03-2014 at 06:17 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote