View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Here is an incomplete list of changes since 2.9.0. It probably includes a couple that were in 2.9.0. It comes from my notes while beta testing the firmware.

Changes:
- Line heights have been changed. They are now: 1, 1.05, 1.07, 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.7, 1.8, 2, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.
- Sync can be setup to happen once a day
- Icons have changed on the dictionary bar.
- If an epub is the current book and has annotations, the tile no longer displays the number of annotations.
- Wikipedia and Google options added to in book search menu
- Browser has a Pocket button.
- Back button in reading to exit to wherever you opened the book from
- In book menu options has been reduced. "Sync my Book Activity", "Add to collection", "Post to wall" and "Mark as finished" have been removed.
- "Extras" renamed to "Beta features"
- If you open a link in a book, you are prompted to whether to open in the browser or add to Pocket.
- Navigation bar has changed. Now has TOC button (probably in 2.9.0).

Fixed bugs:
- After a search in an ePub, the bottom of the text area is no longer blank.
- Sorting the Shelf list by size works properly.

Two bugs have changed:
- The problem when opening a kepub and a blank screen is displayed seems to be happening less often.
- Long paragraph bug has changed. The test book I used stopped showing the problem. But I found another book that had problems, but with much longer paragraphs. I think it gets triggered when the paragraph is more than two screens long.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote