View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #451
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The following offers expire today (Wed 26 Jun):
Those getting the files from Sync should make sure they got the entire download of the individual parts (I found a couple from last year that were incomplete, when I checked last week; they still played, but were short).

To do this (the easiest), rename the directory where you saved the files, open overdrive console and click to download. Since it can't find the files, it will tell you the parts and sizes; I find that on W7, the saved file should be exact 1K larger than the size indicated in order to be a full download. Once you've checked the sizes, just click cancel to exit the download dialog (or click to download the parts you didn't get as complete files). Then, go back and rename the directory to the name expected by ODM (if you had to download new parts, copy them to the original folder before deleting the one just created and doing the rename).

You can do this with any of the sync files, it seems, even last years downloads, so long as you don't delete them from overdrive and still have the license registered. I went back and redownloaded the few I had that were short (one, for example, was missing an entire chapter from one of the parts).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote