View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 05:34 AM   #72
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Goal: To read 30 books in 2012

I managed 51 books last year bit my goal was 100. I'll be much busier this year so I'm going to set myself a more realistic target of 30.

1. The Reedemer- Jo Nesbo
2. The snowman- Jo Nesbo
3. Dead until dark- Charlaine Harris
4. Snatched- Karin Slaughter
5. 50 Shades of grey-EL James
6. 50 shades darker- EL James
7. Criminal-Karin Slaughter
8. Star Trek-Typhon Pact: Zero sum game- David Mack
9. Star Trek Voyager: Eternal Tide- Kristen Bayer
10. A Dance with dragons: George RR Martin
11. 1Q84 book 1: Haruki Murakami
12. 1Q84 book 2: Haruki Murakami
13. 1Q84 book 3: Haruki Murakami
14. The Twelve: Justin Cronin
15. Star Trek The Next Generation- Cold Equations: The persistence of memory- David Mack
16. Star Trek Typhoon Pact- Seize the fire- Michael A. Martin
17. Kiss of Midnight- Lara Adrian
18. Crimson Kiss-Lara Adrian
19. It's no secret: from nas to jay z, from seduction to scandal, a hip hop helen of troy reveals all- Carmen Bryan

Last edited by shanghaichica; 12-18-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: added title
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote