View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #262
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaach View Post
Mmmh, I installed the new firmware yesterday, and _after_ that the 2 links in the website directory vanished - now I have not a single one. Does anyone know where the website directory is stored on the device?
Hi,

does reinstal help? I don't have any device here to try it out (colpletely out of stock)

On Monday I will place here the Link to the previous version of Firmware, so you can restore the old version..

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-01-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote