View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #25
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
@ cmbs:

It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to assume that you do not realize how excruciatingly arrogant you seem when you phrase things in the ways you recently have.

Personally I respect your stance on these matters, but it would be nice to have a little respect displayed in the opposite direction: Just because we don't discuss and formulate forum policies right out in the public areas of the forum does not mean that completely ignore them, and your persistent implication that we do is increasingly seeming like a calculated attempt to offer insult.

Further, just because we don't adhere to a particular interpretation of the subject does not mean that we don't care about it and just do whatever occurs to us at the time. We are working on a volunteer basis here, and do not have the resources you seem to be implying we should (and assuming we do) in order for this forum to be worthy of the privilege of existing.

You have every right to disagree with our policies. Further, there is no inherent problem with you, or anyone else, questioning them, either to find out what the are in the first place, or in an attempt to help us see a better interpretation.

However, I, for one, do not recognize in you any authority to act as some sort of inquisitor, which is the tone your past questions have taken.

If you are so mortally offended that our policies are not the policies you would put in place, or displayed in the fashion that you would display them, that you cannot discuss the topic in a respectful, non-condescending manner, I respectfully invite you to avoid the topic entirely.