View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #229
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Hi guys,
Unfortunately a couple of versions ago (didn't look when exactly) the program started not to replace fonts to custom when "Document embedded styles" was set to "off", and this (bug) wasn't fixed till now
troll05 I remember we have already discussed the issue, did you miss this message? I think that this setting name is confusing it doesn't actually turn embedded styles off. It just allows external stylesheet (epub.css) to override the embedded one. I.e. if some element in the book has style defined in the epub.css it will be formatted according to it. But if it doesn't have the style definition the one from embedded stylesheet will be used. You need to set font-family attribute in the "Ashes of Victory" to the font you like.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote