View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #80
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
Hello, Sun Surfer. I did not have much hope for War and Peace and, Moby Dick given the ponderous amount of information in both works. I did carry hope for Leaves of Grass, however...

Regards,
Someday I'll reread War and Peace, but since we just did Anna Karenina I wasn't in the mood yet. I'll even reread Moby Dick. Once was enough for Bleak House, however.

I was hoping Magic Mountain would make it to the vote. I've meant to reread that one for years (decades) and this would have been the perfect kick in the skirt. I'll have to make it my beach read.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote