View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #60
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I have already put here the links to the new 2.1.1 beta version for the pro models (and for the IQ) - it is taking me ages to download it (and still have not finished), but in the meantime it appears that the most prominent feature is the new organization of the files - this is also available as a separate applications (just put it in the "applications" folder), which I tried and looks pretty amazing (jsut explore all the options by clicking on the "books" icon on the top right corner of your screen): it allows you to visualise your books in a number of ways, including "genre", which, as far as I can see, means the tags you put when transferring books via calibre. Really good stuff! Only complaint, there is a word in cyrillic appearing at the bottom of the screen which I was unable to decipher.
The application, called "explorer_t.app" can be downloaded here, adn I think we've got ava1ar from the Russian forum to thank

Last edited by paola; 06-12-2011 at 05:27 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote