Thread: Coolreader
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #96
reader42
Zealot
reader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it is

Device: none
New Version of my port (0.1-beta2): Check this post in the German forum or directly download here.

changelog:
  • Pictures are now in grayscales and not only B/W
  • Main menu, table of content and goto-page dialog are now in Pocketbook-Style and should work better.
Attention: you need to copy keydefs.ini and keymaps.ini! (And change the mappings again.) Otherwise the main menu wont be complete.

This port in completely different from the one in the russian forum. Therefore it probably has different features and bugs.

Does anyone know what I have to do, that coolreader gets started when I turn on my Pocketbook? I know how to show the last page on start-up but this only makes sense, when coolreader is started automatically afterwards...

Last edited by reader42; 04-05-2011 at 12:46 PM.
reader42 is offline   Reply With Quote