View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Flogiston
Enthusiast
Flogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-500 (RIP), Kindle Keyboard 3g, jetBook Color, Kindle Paperwhite
Andersen, Hans Christian: Complete Fairy Tales, v.1, 12 Jan 2008

Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen. This is the largest and most complicated ebook I've yet assembled. I think I got all of the ones that have English translations in the public domain. Please notify me of any errors, and I will endeavor to fix them.

Also lemme know if you spot a tale that I've missed.

I may update this at some point if I find translations of some of the stories that I prefer to the ones I've included.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Andersen's Fairy Tales.lrf (3.85 MB, 1237 views)

Last edited by Flogiston; 01-12-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Flogiston is offline   Reply With Quote