View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #29
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoya View Post
<snip> So I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in last generation Kindle covers (handmade by professional bookbinders, ) so that we decided on whether it makes sense to implement worldwide delivery (we're located in Russia). You can see examples attached.<snip>
I would LOVE something like these. As much as folks rave about Oberon, those never really impressed me. Yours look amazing. I've seen other covers that "look" like a book, but these are the best I've seen. Sign me up to buy that first one (hearts/flowers) as soon as they're available for international sales!

Curt

Last edited by curtw; 12-27-2010 at 01:09 PM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote