Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
QJohnson
QJohnson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
How do I add a store to the Get Books search?

I would like Calibre to include Apress Books (www.apress.com) to the stores it searches for me.

They have an excellent collection of technical books that they offer in EPUB format.

How can I do that?

Thanks,

Q Johnson
QJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to write a store plugin. See the calibre source code for example pluins for various stores
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
get books, stores