Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-21-2024, 10:45 PM   #1111
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hi Dalton,
I was wondering if you could somehow indicate WHICH long comments column is being deleted since there is no way to tell by the cursor (at least in my settings that I haven't figured out how to change) which column I am indicating. It's just one long highlighted row and I am hoping that when I highlight my entire library (since you cant just highlight a column) that the cursor is in the desired column. Otherwise, love the plugin!

EDIT: changed Calibre to Calibre Settings and not System Settings because system settings made the row cursor opaque and I couldn't see the individual box. No need for the changes

Last edited by Rellwood; 05-23-2024 at 04:09 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author aka, author pen name, colors, toolbag, toolbox, tools