View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 11:21 AM   #15
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I've let the Kobo dev team know of the "challenges" that their non unique USB IDs have caused and requested that for future models they use different IDs.

I can't help but wonder if they couldnt fix this in a susequent f/w release, seeing that the USB id is supplied by the udev rule executed on connection. I can't for the klife of me figure out where the environment variable PRODUCT_ID is set!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote